- [28LD Mount Base DC38] --Release date : December 4, 2010
- [Optical D Cable Type L/Cap W51 Set](*2) --available in the market
- [Optical D Cable SS Type L/Cap W51 Set](*3) --available in the market
- [Grip Base D4] --available in the market
- [Shoe Base] --available in the market
--JAN code : 456212143 611 4
--JAN code : 456212143 573 5
--JAN code : 456212143 574 2
--JAN code : 456212143 430 1
--JAN code : 456212143 356 4
28LD Mount Base DC38 on WP-DC38 / PowerShot S95(left)
28LD Mount Base DC38 (right)
Contact Canon Inc. for detail of camera/Housing. INON Inc. confirms product compatibility based on a camera/housing available in Japan.
An optical cable product when using [Grip Base D4]/[Grip Base D4 Set].
An optical cable product when using [Shoe Base Set].
PowerShot S95 / Wp-DC38 Combination Example
- Canon [PowerShot S95] + Canon [WP-DC38]
- 28LD Mount Base DC38
- UWL-H100 28LD
- S-2000(with -0.5 Blue Diffuser for S-2000)
- Optical D Cable/Cap W51 Set Type L
- Grip Base D4
- Direct Arm Z Set
- The 28LD Mount Base DC38 is exclusively designed for PowerShot S95 (*1) / WP-DC38 (*1) to benefit you to use following INON products.
- Equipping new lockable system supporting easy, speedy yet reliable installation
INON [28LD Mount series] attachment lens
- Easy, reliable and fully automatic external strobe shooting
INON [S-TTL Auto] strobe
Attachment Lens Compatibility
- The [28LD Mount Base DC38] enables you to install [UWL-H100 28LD] wide conversion lens to shoot wider area and its super wide option will be coming soon. AD Mount series [UCL-165AD] close-up lens (*4) or M67 Mount series [UCL-330] [UCL-165M67] close-up lens (*5) to shorten minimum shooting distance, is also usable(*4). 28LD Mount series close-up lens is now under development to go on sale in spring 2011.
INON supports to shoot all different type of subject from [semi fish-eye] to [ultra macro] with simple and reliable system.
Optional「AD-LD Mount Converter for UCL-165AD」is required.
Optional「M67-LD Mount Converter for UCL-330/165M67」is required.
Strobe/LED flashlight Compatibility
- Digital camera compatible ["S-TTL" Auto] strobe INON [S-2000]/[Z-240]/[D-2000] is usable. ["S-TTL" auto] of [S-2000]/[Z-240]/[D-2000] series gives you correct and reliable exposure by simply pressing shutter release button(*6).
INON LED flashlight [LE550-W]/[LE550-S]/[LE240]/[LE250] is also usable as an aiming light or assisting light source.
There are two choices for strobe/light arm;[Shoe Base]/[Shoe Base Set] which directly holds compatible strobe/LED flashlight on the “accessory shoe” of the [28LD Mount Base DC38], or universal type [Grip Base D4 Set] which widely supports more than 100 underwater housings with loose-proof structure and broad expandability including supporting dual strobe configuration, different arm length/type depending on your shooting style.
INON provides "handy"/"compact" [Shoe Base Set]and "full-blown" set with [Grip Base D4] to support every underwater photographers to suit to various shooting style, skill, attachment lens, subject and condition to realize your creative intent with flexible system.
"S-TTL" Auto mode is not usable for shooting mode "M" or "Tv"/"Av" and the built-in flash mode is set to manual.
Why so many different Mount Bases / Optical D Cable Sets
- As same as other INON Mount Bases and Optical D Cable Cap Sets, [28LD Mount Base DC38]/[Optical D Cable/Cap W51 Set Type L] is exclusively designed for specific camera/housing including careful compatibility test to;
- Optimize high quality lens performance for high quality macro/wide shot and (design attachment lens layout for best suited distance from camera’s master lens which is vary among different camera/housing models)
- Support highly accurate and reliable “S-TTL Auto” shooting. (design fiber optics attachment layout based on camera’s built-in flash location)
INON benefits you with above advantages by producing specific accessories for each specific camera/housing model.
Other manufactures’ versatile lens adopters or universal strobe cables look like very useful but they often show;
- Just enough to attach a lens >>without optimizing optical performance of lens resulting only widen an image area with heavy vignetting on corners or terrible quality in peripheral part of an image
- Just enough to attach a strobe >>without accurate exposure control and reliability resulting fluctuating exposure and fickle flashing
INON system is completely different from those versatile products and simple yet reliable to provide “high quality image”/“highly accurate S-TTL Auto” to support every level of underwater photographers.
Relative Information on INON Website
- 28LD Mount series [UWL-H100 28LD] Wide Conversion Lens http://inonnews.blogspot.com/2010/12/uwl-h100-28ld-wide-conversion-lens.html
- Accessories for [UWL-H100 28LD] Wide Conversion Lens http://inonnews.blogspot.com/2010/12/accessory-for-28ld-mount.html
December 4th, 2010