- [UWL-H100 28LD Wide Conversion Lens] --Release date : December 4, 2010
--JAN code : 456212143 610 7
- Dual use for land/underwater. Ultra Wide Converter underwater and Fish-eye Converter in air (100.8° underwater / 179.0° air) . Upcoming dedicated super wide option [Dome Lens Unit II for UWL-H100] widen its view angle and enables to get almost same view angle underwater as in air(*1).
Unique optical design allows to shorten minimum focal distance with ultra wide view angle thus effective for Wide Macro shot.
Newly designed optical construction to accommodate with latest camera model carrying larger image sensor and brighter master lens. Using highly refractive optical elements provides larger effective diameter of the rear optical element in compact size.
Lockable INON 28LD Mount compatible. Easy, speedy yet reliable installation on [28LD Mount Base] can be obtained.
Actual view angle may vary depending on camera/housing to be used.
- Outer diameter/Length: 90.4mm(3.6in)/45.4mm(1.8in)
- Weight[U/W/Air]: approx.326g(11.5oz)/520g(18.7oz)
- Mount system: INON 28LD Mount
- Depth rating: 60m(196.9ft)
- Material/surface finishing[lens body]: corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy/rigid black almite, PC etc.
- Glass/Coating: Optical glass/both side coating
- Lnes construction/magnification: 4 group 4 elements/0.60(aforcal)
- Mac. View angle[U/W/Air](*1): 100.8°/179°
Relative Information on INON Website
- Accessory for Canon PowerShot S95 http://inonnews.blogspot.com/2010/12/accessory-for-canon-powershot-s95.html
- Accessories for [UWL-H100 28LD] Wide Conversion Lens http://inonnews.blogspot.com/2010/12/accessory-for-28ld-mount.html
December 4th, 2010