- MRS60 Port II (without MRS Control Ring) (*1) --Release date : July 17th, 2009
- MRS60 Port II (*1) --Release date : July 17th, 2009
--JAN code：456212143 538 4
--JAN code：456212143 537 7
Left：MRS60 Port II
Right：MRS60 Port II (without MRS Control Ring)
MRS60 Port II main features
- Exploit magnetic attraction power to turn lens barrel for focusing (*2)(*3) as like on land operation.Stress-free focusing only with necessary torque without mechanical gears.
- Dedicated compact design for EF-S60mm F2.8 Macro USM which does not change lens barrel size in any focal length setting.
- Removable “water-proof glass unit” to support following two configurations.
with “water-proof glass unit”
For sole use of 「EF-S60㎜ F2.8 Macro USM」. The “water-proof glass unit” has M67 screw mount to attach 「UCL-330」/「UCL-165M67」 close-up lens directly.
Installing "compatible conversion lens" without “water-proof glass unit"(*4)
Using EF-S60㎜ F2.8 Macro USM ＋ Underwater micro semi-fisheye relay lens UFL-MR130 EFS60(*5). Simply screw UFL-MR130 EFS60 on the MRS60 Port II instead of the "water-proof glass unit" without complicated adjustment/setting.
Following "MRS Port" will be discontinued upon release of new "MRS60 Port II"
- MRS60 Port
--JAN code：45 6212143 267 3
- MRS60 Port (without MRS Control Ring)
--JAN code：45 6212143 268 0
Above current models are available only from limited stock.
Patented in the U.S. and in Japan.
Optional 「Magnet Ring 60 Set」 is necessary to use manual focusing.
The “water-proof glass unit” and UFL-MR130 EFS60 can NOT be removed/installed underwater.
July 7th, 2009